DO-178 Verification & Validation software engineer
Verify and validate mission-critical software for controllers for several projects: Auxiliary Power Supply and Landing-Gears for Aircrafts and Helicopter
• Testing HW/SW interface firmware written in multitasking C, on Freescale MPC5554 communicating via SPI with FPGA, and via CAN and ARINC to other components of the system.
• Designed, implemented, and documented Trace32 and manual Black and White Box tests.
• Performed review of Application Software (AS), Operating Systems (OS) and Bootstrap (BS)
• Reviewed the test cases for Actuator Control Unit (ACU), BMU, MCU Software for Electrical Brake Controller.
• Performed the .cmm test scripts (Trace_32 Scripts) on Trace_32 Simulator.
• Participated in the Requirements Review and Analysis by verifying the supporting High Level Document like HW/HW ICD, SW/SW ICD, and PRD.
• Participated in requirement based testing(HSIT- Hardware/Software Integration Testing) for Safety of Flight Module as per DO-178B Level A, B and C guidelines.
• Provided interface between customer, HW and SW team during system integration and testing and Preparation for safety of flight (SOF) verification.
Technologies: • Agile (Scrum, Sprint), Embedded C, Trace32, Freescale MPC5554, ARM Microprocessor, SPI, ARINC825, DO-178B, DOORS, SVN.