Website Aleo Canada
- Analyze, design and integrate flight simulator sound and motion simulation
- Prepare flight plans in order to collect aircraft sound recordings, vibrations and flight parameters.
- Analyze the frequency content of sounds and vibrations perceptible in militairy and commercial aircrafts cockpits and extract revelevent spectral information.
- Design and implement real-time simulation models for reproducing the various aircraft sound and vibration effects.
- Implement and tune the simulated sound and vibration effects using both subjective and objective methods.
- Interact directly with the customer.
- Periodic shift work and international travel.
- Opportunities to work in the simulators frequently.
- Bachelors or Master’s in Electrical, Mechanical, Software or Physics engineering. Aeronautics option an asset.
- Knowledge of real-time programming (C/C++) in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environment.
- Knowledge in the following areas is considered an asset: acoustic theory, digital signal processing (DSP), digital signal analysis (sampling theory, Fourier transform), and general digital audio technology.
- Very good organization and time management skills in order to manage many projects in parallel.
- Good communication, spirit and teamwork skills.
- Need to be able to function in both language
- Available to perform shift work and international travel from time to time.