ALÉO Canada is supporting the implementation of:
Evolved Packet Core: the IP-based core network architecture supporting the next generation of mobile and fixed-mobile converged networks
3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), particularly for the specification of the Evolved Packet Core
IP-based network architecture.
Service-Aware Charging and Control – the traffic-inspection solution with functionality for the efficient management of network resources and flexible charging based on volume, content and events
Product development in LTE devices that support 3G/4G networks
What we do
- Development of tele/data communication, packet core IP-protocol (TCP/UDP, QoS, Diameter, Radius, IPsec, SIP etc) software products using distributed state machines IP based routing (VLAN, GRE etc)
- Proposed software design based on feature descriptions and software requirements.
- Our responsibilities include system analysis, design, implementation and testing ( including integration and verification ) of all software changes
- Build management during development stage is coordinated amongst the team
- All software testing required and performed by our team is divided into 3 categories: design testing ( white box testing ) , function testing ( black box testing ) , and system testing ( stability and reliability testing )
- Regression and Legacy testing is included in all testing categories
- Network Integration Verification
- Adherence to SDLC processes at all times in the project life cycle under time constraints.