Responsibilities Summary :
Hardware and Software (level 2 and MES) implementation and integration allowing to analyze, to model and to control the processes as well as to support the production in its needs of access to the information. Continuous Analysis, Design and Integration of solutions for any needs regarding Production data, Optimisation and modelization with production people.
Specific responsibilities :
- Participate in the implementation and support of the Plant Information Management System (MES and level 2 automation) in the Microsoft Windows Environment.
- Analyze, model, optimize, control and support the production processes
- Determine, coordinate and implement technical solutions for the production problems in association with all the involved participants.
- Train and assist staff of the production, processes control and management to work with the level 2 and MES applications.
- Record and synthesize the data of production for publication and / or analysis. (Ex: customers claims, operational problems)
Skills and Qualifications needed
Scholarship: Electrical or computer engineering or experience equivalent
Senior experience in real time process programming and communication
Pertinent experience in object oriented and .NET (C#) programming
Pertinent experience MS SQL Server and SQL stored procedures programming
Pertinent experience with different Windows Systems layers
Skills to work with Serial, OPC and ODBC interfaces
Skills for team work and organized behaviour
General knowledge of Citrix Terminal services
General knowledge of PLCs, DCS, Schneider, ControlLogix and Ge Fanuc iFix
General knowledge of IP communication and Networking