Bank / Insurance / Finance
ALÉO Canada provides full software lifecycle services for the Bank, Insurance, Finance industry, from analysis, architecture, design, development, integration and deployment through to ongoing maintenance and support.
Our client experience in Banking and Financial Services includes:
- Outsourcing back office fund accounting and transfer agency functions
- Global data warehouse for Assets Under Management.
- Analysis and development of strategic cross-product billing solution
- Data warehousing and modeling of financial instruments, transactions and positions
- Client Reporting
- Development of system and cash flow engine for Treasury Asset Liability Management (ALM)
- System design for core banking processes from legacy mainframe using web services
Corporate Systems IT
- Compliance projects for Basel II, UCITS and MIFID; Sarbanes Oxley.
- Back office global ERP implementation, integration and systems architecture.
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Security architecture and technical consultancy for addressing IT Risk and Auditing.
We have experience in a number of development methodologies, including CMMI, SDLC, RAD and Agile frameworks,.
Our software engineers have skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C++, C#, .Net and XML; as well as web programming skills in HTML, XHTML and AJAX.
We have experience in development and integration using Oracle Applications and Technologies, including:
- Oracle database development using SQL , PL/SQL, Forms, Application Express.
- Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE, JSP, Struts, BPEL and SOA.
- BEA Weblogic for J2EE and JSP.
- ERP development using PeopleSoft Enterprise and PeopleTools.