Website Aleo Canada
Do you know our team of flight systems specialists ?
- More than hundred aircraft enthusiasts divided into 3 project groups: one dedicated to civil aviation, one of them focused on simulators for commercial aircraft and regional and business carriers and the third group is concentrated on military aircraft, which includes helicopters.
- In-depth technical knowledge to develop hyper realistic and real time simulation models for a broad range of systems such as the autopilot, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, communication systems, etc. The idea is to replicate disaster scenarios in a controlled environment to prevent real life tragedies.
- Knowledge of all that goes on in a “cockpit” that rivals aircraft manufacturers.
- International customers with specific needs and technical challenges.
What are we looking for?
- Engineers or developers who are eager to learn
- Experienced aircraft systems engineers who want to challenge their expertise
- Dual personality: a creative engineer and an ambitious programmer
- Ability to lead projects from A to Z, customer relations, rigor, C/C++… are part of your DNA
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer, software, mechanical, automated production or physics engineering.
- Mastery of C / C ++, essential
- Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language, an asset.
- Available to travel and some schedule flexibility
- Position based in Montreal Canada