Website Aleo Canada
We provide a full range of engineering services
Participate in full SDLC of access control systems for web applications, Cloud, RFID, Bluetooth, WiFi technologies for existing and legacy system migrations to future generation product lines
- Evaluate architecture design in collaboration with internal and external users to determine content, processing and capacity requirements, user access levels, software, firmware and hardware requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of system design, including sequential and logic diagrams from system requirements or user stories.
- Evaluate system factors, including but not restricted to input/output requirements, information flow through hardware/software/firmware; providing alternative methods of problem resolution when needed.
- Contribute to a high performing Agile SPRINT team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University or College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software design and development ideally in one or more of the following
technologies, practices and environments:
- C#, .Net, C++
- Various communication protocols: USB devices, IP/UDP, socket layers, HTTP/S, and familiar with networking/routing environment.
- Good understanding of a multi-tiered architecture.
- Experience with asynchronous processes, threads and back-end services.
- Familiar with systems level integration & hardware configuration.
- Web development using ASPX, MVC, and .NET.
- Practical knowledge of SQL language, SP and MS-SQL Server.
- Practical knowledge of web services, APIs, Zigbee, Veracode, Cloud platforms, BLE, nHibernate, Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of Delphi for legacy migration purposes.
- Experience with TFS and Agile/Scrum process and applied software development best practices.